Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Andie tagged me like a MILLION years ago! I’ve been so busy that it has taken me until now to get to it.

Here are the rules:
Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves.
People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
1. I am excellent at seeing situations from many angles and explaining the possibilities to people (wow, did that sounds vague or WHAT?!?!)
2. I have a celebrity in my family… Ted Knight (Judge Smails in Caddyshack, and infamous from the Mary Tyler Moore show and Too Close for Comfort) was my grandfathers cousin.
3. When I was in fifth grade, I had a large cast that covered most of my torso. It went from under my arms to my groin. This was supposed to prepare me for a back brace, but my scoliosis improved so much, I never needed to get the brace.
4. I have one leg aproximatly ½ inch longer then the other.
5. I am without pets for almost the first time in my life (and having SERIOUS kitty withdrawals)
6. I pet a baby lion a few weeks ago! I teared up afterwards.
7. When I was aproximatly 3 years old, I was on a road trip with my family. I turned to my Dad and said “Dad, what is a flat tire?” About a minute later, the tire blew.

Who to tag????
Jenera, Brian, Dan, Keri, April, Vizma and Jennifer.

4 comments:

~**Dawn**~ said...

i still have to do this tag as well. i just can't seem to come up with seven random facts! =P too much pressure.

Mega said...

Hey Brian- lets both tag Shanoff, muahahahaha

Anonymous said...

How cool about the baby lion. You KNOW I would have loved that too. I bet it was awesome!!

Brian in Oxford said...

Can we tag people who've already been tagged?