Shoot – forgot to take a picture of the jelly. I hid it in someone’s travel mug. He drinks tea every morning, so as soon as he reaches for his mug, he’ll know where it is!
It was passed around quite a bit yesterday. I found it in my gym bag again. It was swapped for a container of leftovers. I’m concerned that we might be running out of places soon…
…although we have some great plans for our Christmas party…. That will be a riot if that happens as planned. Details to be shared at a later date.
I got a lot more done last night. I went to Target and spent WAY too much money… although I did have the ability to cross 5 people off my list. I still have to shop for 10 more people, and get a few supplemental items… you know, to liven up some presents.
I found stockings and stocking holders for Daniel and I. I found these cute monogram pins, so that we know whose is whose. I found a nice “M” but I am still on the hunt for a “D” – internet, and ANYONE with suggestions, PLEASE help me!
I got the big part of Mom & Dad’s present taken care of yesterday. I’m getting them hooked up with Sirius radio. I got them the radio itself, a car attachment and a house attachment. I have a few additional things to get them – stocking stuffers, some art supplies for Mom and a gift card to O’Porto for Dad.
I also need to stop by the wine shop, not only to get some more for this weekend, but to also buy a few bottles as gifts.
This afternoon Melissa is driving up. We are going to hang out tonight. She’s going to help me finish planning everything for Sunday. Unfortunately I am dragging her into a massy house. I did get a lot accomplished last night, but still not enough. I still need to take out the garbage (yuck). Throw away my pumpkin and mums. Get the two boxes backed up, and unpack a third. Then there is that MOUNTAIN of clean laundry that needs to be folded. Oh, and those clothes for Goodwill.
I’m getting there… slowly but surely. Then I need to do some serious cookie baking and planning hors de ourve for Sunday.
…deep breath!
1 comment:
Glad I'm not the only one who has a tendancy to drop too much cash while at Target, lol.
Post a Comment