Sunday, May 18, 2008


April and Daryl's wedding was PERFECT. The weather was beautiful, the ceremony was great. They wrote their own vows and made us all laugh and tear up.

I'm including a few of my favorite pics from yesterday. I love this one of the ceremony because April is truly beaming. I think you can see her smile from a mile away!

Perfect timing for this pic. Daryl and April were posing for someone during their dance and I happened to snap a pic in at just the perfect opportunity.









This is one of my favorite pics of Daniel and I yesterday.








And of course I had to make a face. By this time the wine was REALLY hitting me. oh boy!






Daniel was wonderful and did a great job at taking care of me... he drew me a bath, brought cold washcloths for me. I'm hoping I did not embarrass anyone yesterday. From what I remember, Daniel was pretty swift about getting me out of there once I went downhill (which was pretty quick). I cannot express how grateful I am that he helped me out.

...now if only I would STOP feeling nauseous!

2 comments:

~**Dawn**~ said...

Thanks for sharing the photos with us Chele! They look so happy. =)

Chele76 said...

Don't they? The wedding really was so perfect. You cuold see BOTH of them beaming from miles away.