Monday, May 19, 2008

What to talk about, what to talk about? Today is another Monday. It was not all to difficult coming in this morning. In fact I woke up rather early and had a sound sleep. I went to bed early because I was so freaking bored. Cable costs just WAY too much for me to get it installed right now. Mom did ask me to start thinking of what I wanted for my birthday, should I ask for a gift card to Ikea so that I can get my bookshelves (and maybe a table) or do I ask for cable installation? I suppose I have time to think about that.

This morning I just did not want to get dressed and head out. Daniel had let me borrow a tee shirt and a pair of boxers yesterday, since I did not have any clothes left at his place, and I REALLY did not want to put my heels and dress back on from Saturday. I was so comfy wearing his clothes (and quite surprised that I somehow FIT into a pair of his boxers – the skinny butt that he has!)

Anyway, I guess it was not difficult for me to leave because I was bored out of my mind. Last night I went to bed early because I was so bored… I have plenty to do – but I just don’t want to do it.

Daniel and I exchanged an email this morning. I am going to get another car load on my way home this afternoon. He has to work late, so I probably won’t run into him. Afterwards I am going to work on organizing my clothes and trying to figure that whole situation out. Maybe I’ll head to Big Lots and see if there might be anything for me there. I need to find more clothes storage, including a dresser. I also need to look for a table. I found one at Ikea that I like, but it will cost me around $250 to get that all set up. Maybe Big Lots will have something cheaper for me. I should check out Target’s website as well….

6 comments:

~**Dawn**~ said...

They charge you for cable installation?? Sheesh. I didn't get charged anything for that & they installed my phone, digital cable & internet all at once.

Chele76 said...

Really? That is what I saw on-line. Maybe I should call and get exact quotes. I saw fees upwards of $250 for installation - not including the freaking service!

I'll call tomorrow and get "real" prices that would apply to me. Thanks for that tidbit!

~**Dawn**~ said...

I thought I would have to pay them for the first month's service bill up front & they didn't even charge me that! Don't forget to inquire about any special deals they have right now. I got my DVR for free & lower billing for 9 months. Then after that ran out, I called to inquire about promotions & I ended up pying $20 less a month and got faster internet! The girl told me that was good for one year & when the price goes up again to call back & see what promotions they are running again!

Chele76 said...

wow - that really is great to here. I will make sure to call tomorrow! :)

Anonymous said...

At least you are getting sound sleep...that's more than I can say right now.

Sounds like the apt is all coming together. Time for a kitten!!

Chele76 said...

K - sorry to hear taht you aren't sleeping. Hopefully things will smoothen out for you and you will be able to sleep again.

I used to enjoy the occasional nights that Daniel would be away on business, I would take up the whole stinking bed.... so now those days are back and I am sleeping like a ROCK. I suppose it didn't help that Daniel hadn't been sleeping for months which in turn made me not be able to sleep....