1. Last party you went to? Julia’s 2nd Birthday Party!!!
2. Do you pee in the shower? Not regularly. I have this thing (yea, another thing) I need to completely dry off – even if I am just going to take two steps over to the toilet and back… so rather then turn off the water, dry completely, use the toilet then get back into the shower… yea I’ve done it before. But very seldom and NOT in the new place.
3. Have you ever fired a gun? Yep. My Dad owned a 22 that I’ve shot a few times. I fired something in Jess and Olivier’s back yard… it must have been a pellet gun or something… not so sure. Don’t really remember.
4. Where do you call home? Home.
5. What's your favorite board game? Monopoly, scategories and life. All good stuff… oh and Trivial Pursuit too!
3 comments:
1. my graduation party! It was really more of a department dinner, but the one before that is so long ago I can't even remember.
2. Ew! no. I'm not a guy.
3. YES!
4. CA
5. Cranium
1- Ummm a wedding shower that was for couples, so I had to go. Blah
2- Yes
3- Yes
4- Chicago
5- Scrabble! And the game of Life.
Our answer for number 5 was very similar and we both recently went to birthday parties for very cute little girls! =)
Post a Comment