Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Lists, lists and more lists.

So with the recent decision to put off Greece until next Spring, I now have about 3 weeks of vacation time to play with.

Here are my current scheduled plans:

  • 9/12 - 9/15 Go with Mom to visit family in Maine (2 days off)
  • 11/14 – 11/17 time off around Brenda’s wedding (2 days off)
  • 12/26 off the day after Christmas

Here is my remaining:

  • 15.06 days!!!! To schedule


Here are my intentions:

  • Time to hang out with Keri and da kids (1 or 2 days off)
  • Time to hang out with Julie and Emily ( 1 or 2 days off)
  • Maybe a beach day here or there with Sarah or April??? (1 day off)
  • Red Sox game with James (1 day off)
  • Possible long weekend to Vegas with Brenda (hey Nichole… I think we may want to look at schedules :D – Viz, I think you might get an invite for this as well :D ) (1 or 2 days off)
  • Possibly a mid week Six Flags excursion with Brenda (1 or 2 days off)
  • Visit Jess and Olivier again, maybe in the late summer or fall (1 day off)


This leaves me with 7-11 days tentatively taken….. so I need to start thinking about 5 more days to use…

What do you think I should add to my list???? Suggestions, tips, offers, anyone want to come along??? ;-)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

"might get an invite"??? :-PPPPP

Chele76 said...

yup! Bren has mentioned that you'd be fun to have along with us.. that is IF the Vegas thing happens.

...I wonder where she got that idea. lol

Anonymous said...

The beach...I am THERE! Although more towards July or August...I just realized I have been using my vaca time like CRAZY between wedding and my long weekend trip to Maine next weekend!! LOL

Julie said...

Lets go gambling & people watching & maybe we'll hit the buffet too (LOL) but we don't necessarily need you to take a day off for that :) start saving those quarters!!

That was one long run-on sentence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nichole M said...

Oh, I would *so* be in for a Vegas trip. Can you believe that I've never been there??? If they would just install a high speed rail between Orange County and Vegas, it would make things so much easier. :-P

Any of your remaining five days might be a good time for a fall trip to SoCal? Just when it's getting cold and we're still all in short sleeves?

Heather said...

well since you love keri's kids so much and mine are almost the same age feel free to want to come somewhere with me ;) maybe a hike or something along the active means of entertainment. let me know.

Chele76 said...

I think I got me some planning to do!