I snagged this survey from Nichole… which reminds me that I have to get my butt in gear. I promised April that I would respond to her tag this weekend.
Anyway, on to the first one…
1. What is in the back seat of your car right now? Well, considering the fact that I am in my living room, I can’t see it. So I am going to guess a bit. There is a sun shade, unfolded, possibly an empty cup on the floor and my gym bag.
2. When was the last time you threw up? It was right about HERE. lol
3. What's your favorite curse word? I’m not a big swearer… but I like to make ones up, or turn a new twist one one. My favorite right now I think is “cock-knocker”
4. Name three people who made you smile today? Julie, Emily and Papillion le Mew.
5. What were you doing at 8am this morning? Awaking from my slumber.
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Chatting with Julie.
7. What will you be doing three hours from now? Hopefully sleeping.
8. Have you ever been to a strip club? Yea, too many to count! Lol At least it’s been a few years since I have gone to one.
9. What is the last thing you said aloud? “meow” as I was holding Papillion and making him wave good bye to Julie.
10. What is the best ice cream flavor? Today I say cookie dough. I may have a different answer tomorrow. I’m good and indecisive like that.
11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Whole Foods brand “Italian Sparkling Water” it’s like generic pellegrino.
13. What was the last thing you ate? A piece of pita with “Spicy Armenian Salad” in it. Another yummy find from Whole Foods.
14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Well… what do you mean by “bought?” lol I did order a few things from Chadwick’s – but on line shopping does not count in my opinion! lol
15. When was the last time you ran? Umm… probably a month ago, maybe even longer. I really don’t care for running.
16. What's the last sporting event you watched? In person? Yikes… It’s been long. Does kids running in a park or jumping on a bounce house count?
18. Who is the last person you emailed? I’m abstaining from this question.
19. Ever go camping? Yes! I love camping, but do not do it nearly enough. The last time was with Daniel. We spent two nights with Melissa and Gene and their clan.
20. Do you have a tan? A little color on my arms and chest… but not really. But I do get color quite easily. I have no clue how or when that started happening…
24 (?). Do you drink your soda from a straw? Only fountain sodas. If from a can, bottle or glass – then no.
25. What did your last IM say? I think it was “Sometimes I’m idle like that” or something to that effect. I can’t remember quite exactly.
26. Are you someone's best friend? I believe I am blessed to say I am the best friend of a few soles. Please don’t ask me to pick who mine is – too difficult of a question.
27. What are you doing tomorrow? (Hopefully) sleeping late. Washing dishes. Doing a load of laundry. Watching 1 or 2 discs of Entourage.
28. Where is your mom right now? I’m thinking she is home and in bad – but knowing my parents…. Sometimes you *never* know and they take a spontaneous over-night trip.
29. Look to your left, what do you see? A pillow / cushion from my couch and my mutilated yoga mat :( I discovered the job Papillion did on it only today.
30. What color is your watch? I don’t have it on now, but it’s silver. I bought it in Verona, Italy just over two years ago.
31. What do you think of when you think of Australia? Some blogs that I visit, kangaroos, and the Sidney Opera House... oh and the cute Aussie boys from my trip to Italy.
32. Would you consider plastic surgery? Consider, yes… follow through with…. No.
33. What is your birthstone? The pearl.
34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive through? I don’t really do fast food asides from Panera or Subway… and those you have to go into.
35. How many kids do you want? Not so sure. Maybe one. Maybe two. I doubt three.
36. Do you have a dog? Nope.
37. Last person you talked to on the phone? Lol It was Julie as she sat next to me.
38. Have you met anyone famous? Does touching Billy Joel’s ankles count? Oh wait!!!! I met Lisa Loeb last month!!!!
39. Any plans today? It’s kinda late unless someone was calling for a booty call, and I’m just not in that kinda mood. lol
40. How many states have you lived in? Just this one itty bitty one.
41. Ever go to college? You can say so...
42. Where are you right now? Earth? In my living room, on the couch. Butt is getting kinda sore from how I am sitting.
43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? My size. I need to get smaller. Now.
44. Last song listened to? Right now is one of the BEST SONGS EVAH!!!! Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand. Freaking LOVE this song. If it weren’t almost midnight I’d be blaring it.
46. Are you allergic to anything? Kitties. Lol Dogs too…. Ragweed, lots of wild flowers…. Mosquitoes.
47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? Ehh… don’t really have one. I wear my Body Glove flip flops a lot.
48. Are you jealous of anyone? Eh… there are a few right now. But no biggie
50. Is anyone jealous of you? I don’t think so… or at least if they are I’m really clueless of it.
51. What time is it? 11:42 pm
52. Do any of your friends have children? Most of them have or are trying to have. I have *very* few left that do not, and are not intending to.
53. Do you eat healthy? Pretty much so. I really try to.
54. What do you usually do during the day? During the week.,, work. Weekend WHAT EVAH I FEEL LIKE DOING!!!! :D
55. Do you hate anyone right now? No, not at all.
56. Do you use the word hello daily? Uh HELLO?!?!?!? Lol I guess I do when I answer the phone.
58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 33… please don’t remind me of this. I am not looking forward to that one. It’s the only one that’s freaked me out so far. I could care less hen 32 came by… but then I began thinking that every day I am getting closer to 33. Ugh. THAT scares me.
59. Have you ever been to Six Flags? I ts funny that you say that. I am going to Six Flag Great Adventure on Wednesday!!! I am SO freaking excited!!!!! Kindga Ka here I come!!!!
60. How did you get one of your scars? One from my Prancer. It’s all perforated from my hand growing ( I received a BAD scratch form him while I was a young child)
3 comments:
LOL!!
#8 weren't we just talking about that tonight :)
#37 Silly girls :)
Willow is smelling me like crazy, thinks she smells a little kitten!!
Oh and you've been tagged "Phtphtbt!!" (just because I love you!!)
29. Oh no! Are yoga mats expensive? Naughty kitty...
39. :-O
44. I *love* that song!
Yay! You played!
10. That is *exactly* the way I feel about it! LOL
18. ::suspiciously raised eye brow:: That sounds like just the kind of evasive answer I would give. Hence, the suspicion. ;-)
26. I just say I am lucky enough to call & be called best friend by more than one person. And I wouldn't have it any other way. Can't imagine life without a single one of them.
Oh yeah & I finally played!
Post a Comment