Tuesday, September 30, 2008


Thanks Jenera!

It's official! I'm wonderful :D

I think a few people are wonderful too....

Keri

April

Dawn
Vizma
Tam
Karianne

But I suppose they already know that they are wonderful, but doesn't a reminder always help?

5 comments:

~**Dawn**~ said...

Aww! You *are* wonderful! And now I am all warm & fuzzy. =)

Anonymous said...

Aww, she LIKES me, she really, really LIKES me! I feel so special.

Love ya girl!

The Captain's Wife said...

You're alright yourself !!

Dizzy Vizzy said...

Aww!! Thank you for my smile of the day! Hugs!! :-)

But I'm more wonderful than Tam....cuz I'm above her on the list, right?

*ducking to avoid a flying shoe from Tam*

LOL....

Nichole M said...

Uh... I know I live in California and all. Which means that many people figure I speak Spanish (I've actually been yelled at for not speaking Spanish), but can I get a translation of what's on the picture? Here's what I can figure out: This blog _________ _________ proximity? lol