Now, making goals to accomplish thought the year... I am cool with that. That is what I am doing. Here is my list of (realistic) goals for 2009:
- Loose 25 pounds. This boils down to two pounds a month. Realistic I believe. Especially once I start working out again regularly, it should come off at least at that rate.
- Speaking of working out... I want to get back into running again. Before April, I want to be able to run at least 3 miles on the tread mill. When the spring comes I also want to begin running outside, maybe I'll be able to run the same distance outside as well. My ultimate goal will be to spend next summer running 5ks as much as possible.
- I need to work hard-core on eliminating my debt. Maybe I will work through a debt consolidation program. I just learned of some programs established by the major credit bureaus. I'd be willing to work with one or two of them if I can somehow get my debt paid in full over the next year.
- More financial stuff - I need to have more of a savings cushion established. I don't want to have to rely on credit cards should an emergency come up. I make a decent living, my rent is minimal, I have no more excuses. Time to treat my finances like a grown-up.
2 comments:
I don't do resolutions normally but I'm making an exception this year.
I will be posting about it in the next few days.
Looks like all your resolutions are obtainable...good luck with them!
I threw resolutions out the window a few years ago but am bringing them back for '09. I'm still trying to decide what my goals are. Possibly to not procrastinate?! :)
Post a Comment