It’s a busy week, but I am looking forward to it.
Tonight: Keri is coming over and we will be putting up a Christmas Tree to fill out my living room (and downing a bottle of wine, of course!)
Tomorrow: I have therapy after work, then my friend James will be coming over to hang out… have a bottle of wine, watch a movie and just chill for an evening.
Wednesday: Yoga, and finish up my Christmas Cards.
Thursday: Julie is having a Pampered Chef dem and I am in charge of bringing the crazy ladies from 'the city'!
Friday: I will be working from home, so it will be a quiet day. My Dad is having knee surgery so I am giving him a ride to and from the hospital. I don’t think I am doing anything in the evening – maybe I will wrap all my presents and hope that Papillion does not eat them before I get to hand them out!
Saturday: I have to work remotely in the morning. I am hoping that it will not be a full-day. My projects are rather simple for the month, so it *should* be an easier day. Knock on wood!
Sunday: I am going to a wine dinner hosted by my friend who owns the wine shop I tend to frequent.
3 comments:
Mmmmmm...wine...
how did I end up with the 'crazy' part and not the 'ladies' part.... mmmmm (stamping foot)
lick one car center counsel and get labeled for life... hmpfff...
giggle... my word ver is my ted bal
Beacuse who is the nutty one???? ;)
Stop licking my console. It's clean already! ;)
Post a Comment