I had a first conversation with a dude I met on that website. We've been having good email conversations, he seems to be funny, intellegent... and the good type of inteligent, not the condencending know-it-all type of intelligent... more like, we can talk for days about a million topics inteligent...
We are officially on for lunch on Friday.
Fingers crossed.
5 comments:
Ooooh good luck! I hope you have a blast and he turns out to be a decent guy!
Jenera
p.s. Butte :)
cool!
You're not into the know-it-all kind of guys? Dang, well there goes my chance! *snaps* LOL!
Sorry for the lame attempt at humor. Good luck!
Good luck with that!! I never had much luck on those things but I'll cross my fingers for you. :-)
oooo!!! Exciting! I will keep fingers *and* toes crossed for you. Maybe someday I'll tell you the story of how Daniel and I met... over drinks in Vegas, say? ;-)
Post a Comment