Dawn shared this and I thought it was pretty cool…
TEN FIRSTS
First Best Pal: Her name is Laura, and I have a few memories of her. I don’t know her last name, or what ever happened to her…
First Hamster: and only, his name was Squeeky. Mom told me that my grandmother killed him because she thought he was a rodent, come to find out my aunt forgot to feed him and he died. I don’t know why she had him in the first place.
First Piercing: ears, I was around three
First Crush: Stephen…. Supposedly he was my boyfriend in kindergarten.
First CD: *shudders* I think it may have been New Kids on the Block…. Now if we’re talking cassettes… then Bon Jovi!!!!!!
First Car: mine? Truly mine? 1989 Jeep Cherokee that Dad gave me :)
First Love: I’m thinking the counter part to Dawn’s… Mike.
First Stuffed Animal: A teddy bear named Bosco. He was also in the movie version of Annie, so he was a popular model. I remember going to JC Penny and seeing an entire display of “Boscos” and was completely overwhelmed by it.
First Teacher: Miss Iuppa in nursery school and kindergarten.
First Watch: Mickey Mouse, with a red leather band.
NINE LASTS
Last Beverage: ice water (chomp, chomp)Last Vehicle Ride: to work
Last Movie Seen: The Breakfast Club
Last Phone Call: I left a voice mail for our Admin. I needed to get an enveloped sent overnight.
Last CD Played: I dunno. I hardly ever listen to them anymore. I suppose whatever has been sitting in my Jeep for the past few years.
Last Bubble Bath: are we talking soapy bubbles? If they don’t have to be soap, I can say in May when I was in Vegas. There was so much air bubbles in the hydrotherapy tub that it looked like bubbles! Can that count????
Last Time You Cried: a week ago
Last Person who gave you a hug: Keri, a few nights ago.
Last Time you rang your mum/dad/guardian: Talked with Mom last night
EIGHT HAVE YOU EVERS
Have you ever dated one of your best friends: no. But they became them afterwards.Have you ever been arrested: nope.
Have you ever skinny dipped: yep
Have you ever been on TV: yep. A few commercials.
Have you ever kissed someone and then regretted it: probably. Can we say my entire mid 20s? lol
Have you ever had a dream about someone you knew: of course
Have you ever been in love: absolutely
Have you ever wanted to slap/punch a friend: no, not at all. That would just be mean.
SEVEN THINGS YOU'RE WEARING
1. white shirt
2. olive skirt
3. socks
4. tall boots
5. under shirt
6. my necklace
7. my ring
SIX THINGS YOU'VE DONE TODAY (in no particular order)
1. updated a calculator with updated data.
2. rehearsed training program I ma giving next week
3. wrote this
4. put sheets into the dryer
5. organized 2 drawers in the bathroom
6. drank water
FIVE FAVORITE THINGS (in no particular order)
1. Daniel :)
2. My friends
3. traveling
4. pretty reindeer stuff
5. sleepinghmmmm...
no four...
THREE CHOICES
1. Eat or drink: yes please.
2. Blonde or brunette: brunette
3. Pink or black: yes.
TWO THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE
1. get marries (yikes)
2. own a nice home
1 comment:
::shakes head:: Dan & Mike.
::still shaking head::
Post a Comment