Monday, January 28, 2008

Jenera played this game today. I know I read it in a few places recently, so I figured it was my turn to play…

1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say? Yikes, well, I would hope that isn’t the case – but considering some of the thoughts I’ve had lately, it would not be the end of the world. In fact, I saw a women walking through the atrium with a very pregnant belly, and it made me smile.

2. When was the last time you flew in a plane? In December on a business trip to Charlotte, NC.

3. What did the last text message you sent say? “So tempting! Lol” sent to April on an offer she made me. Lol

4. What features do you find most attractive in the opposite sex? Face, eyes, hair, voice.

5. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future? To successful loose 30-60 pounds this year (and keep it off for good!!!!)

6. Shoe size? 11. Yes, I know, I have freakishly large feet. lol

7. Been to Mexico? Nope. Not really sure if I want to go. Maybe Cancun someday, but I doubt it. I’m not a big tropical person. No desire to go on a cruise either.

8. When is the last time you had a massage? Too long. Luckily I have one coming up in a few weeks!

9. What was the last TV show you watched? 60 Minutes

10. What are your plans for the weekend? I’m not sure… Now that I think of it, I don’t think anything. I think we need to get moving on this!

11. If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY what would you say? Well, I’d prefer to have a year to plan my dream wedding, or close to it… but yes. I’ll do it.

12. What is in the back seat of your car right now? A paper bag filled with stuff from Mom and Dad’s house.

13. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Writing a very long email to Dawn and Nichole.

14. If you could marry any celebrity today who would it be? I’m all set with that. Why would I want to marry a stranger?

15. Have you ever been to a strip club? Yep… and we’ll just leave it at that.

16. What is the best ice cream flavor? Hagen dazs Dulce de leche.

17. What is the last sporting event you watched? Giants vs Green bay… only part of it. I’m really not all that into football. On the other hand its 18 days until pitchers and catchers report!

18. Ever go camping? Yep, most recently was last summer…. Which reminds me I really need to call Melissa and catch up with her.

19. Last phone call? I saw that I missed a call from Melissa yesterday… oh, I talked with Jess on Friday evening while I was grocery shopping..

20. Are you allergic to anything? Kitties, doggies, dust mites, mold, *some types* of pollen – which? You’ve got me!

21. What is one thing you have learned about life recently? Sometimes you have to put yourself and your own sanity in front of others happiness.

22. What do you do at work? Look at numbers, answer questions, tell people to do stuff, figure out how to do things better / smarter.

23. What is your mom's name? Cheryl

24. Ever cried for no reason? I loathe the fact that I am using this response…. *shudder* of course I am, I am a woman!

25. Can you do the Crank Dat dance? ?!?!?

26. What is your favorite color to wear? Any jewel tone. They all like me very well. But I wear a lot of brown. They say that brown is the new black!

27. What is the longest plane ride you have ever been on? 8 hours, JFK to Frankfurt, just to change flights and eventually get to Rome.

28. What is the longest road trip you have ever taken? A couple years ago, to go white water rafting. I drove from CT to WV…. That was a long one!

29. What are your turn-offs? People being rude and / or disrespectful.

30. What was your last alcoholic beverage? Homemade beer, last night. It was quite tastey!

31. What are you craving right now? something warm…. Cocoa? Latte? Hmmmm what do I want???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'll just leave it at that...
hehehe

Chele76 said...

hey, a girl's got to have her secrets, right? lol

~**Dawn**~ said...

1. Ok, who are you & what have you done with Chele? ;-)

4. Oh most definitely yes on voice.

17. Mmmmm... catchers...

22. Tell people to do stuff. Me too. Problem is they don't listen. Of course, I work with mostly men so... take that as you will.