A long, narrow, and empty hallway leads from the gym, back to the main hallway. As I was walking through it, I had that poking… stabbing pain. Dammit. I really had to pass gas. No one was around, I figured I was safe.
WRONG!
As soon as it was done, and I must admit it was a stinky one, a tall older gentleman entered the hallway. I smiled and said “hello” as he walked by. As I got to the door at the other end of the hallway, he started giggling like a little boy.
At least he found it funny!
7 comments:
That is too funny!
oops! :-)
Ah well, it happens!
At least you tried to blame it on him, right?!
LOL! Well at least he had a good sense of humor! ;)
Ohhh, you didn't!
At the restaurant where I work at, you can't even tell if you pass gas. Everything smells so bad in there. It smells like fried food, turnip greens, and meatloaf.
omg. That is *so* funny. I'm glad he thought so. Why are farts so funny?
Post a Comment