It's hard to turn your brain off sometimes and since you are an intelligent human being, it's in your nature to try to figure stuff out. It's a cycle so the brain needs a distraction - like a kitty!!! - Viz
Viz you are so right! And I realize that it is me doing it to myself. I jut keep thinking and beating myself up over all this.
A kitty certainly WOULD be wonderful. I need to contact that shelter and see what the heck is going on over there. It's been a week since I submitted my application!
6 comments:
I know you do. :(
This is the hardest part.
It'll work out for the best, it really will. It may not feel that way now, but it will- trust me.
love ya
Remember to keep breathing. Each day that passes will be easier...
(((HUGS)))
I know. Adjustment stinks.
thanks ladies. This just bites. The funny thing is that we've not even been apart for more then 24 hours now... heck, we still email (a tiny bit) too.
I think it's my own mind that is making this harder on me. I just keep dwelling on the whole situation.
It's hard to turn your brain off sometimes and since you are an intelligent human being, it's in your nature to try to figure stuff out. It's a cycle so the brain needs a distraction - like a kitty!!!
- Viz
Viz you are so right! And I realize that it is me doing it to myself. I jut keep thinking and beating myself up over all this.
A kitty certainly WOULD be wonderful. I need to contact that shelter and see what the heck is going on over there. It's been a week since I submitted my application!
Post a Comment