Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday's Feast: 193





Appetizer: Do you consider yourself to be an optimist or a pessimist? I am an optimist by far. Not only do I see the silver lining in the middle of a thunderstorm, but I recognize it’s presence and expect that things will work out for the best.

Soup: What is your favorite color of ink to write with? Of the traditional ‘ink’ colors, I would say blue or red. It depends on what I am writing and if I need things to pop out. I like them because they don’t get lost in black letters that are printed out. If we’re talking about fun colors, heck… whatever color I am in the mood to play with. Maybe I should get some fun new pens….

Salad: How often do you get a manicure or pedicure? Do you do them yourself or go to a salon and pay for them? Not nearly often enough! At one point I was getting manicures and pedicures regularly. I am thinking I might start that back up again when I transition over to my new role. My favorite nail place is right on my way home if I were to take back roads instead of the highway…..

Main Course: Have you ever won anything online? If so, what was it? I don’t think so. If I did, I can’t seem to recall.

Dessert: In which room in your house do you keep your home computer? It’s in my living room. It’s supposed to live on my bookshelf… but I use it a few times a day and was getting sick of taking it off and on the shelf. Now it’s been parked on top of a placemat on my coffee table for about a week now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our laptop lives on our coffee table too! It's just more convenient that way. ;-)

Michelle Quinno said...

I'm an optimist too. Enjoyed your feast!@

p.s. I'm definitely a Red Sox fan as well.

~**Dawn**~ said...

Hooray for optimism! =)