Sunday, June 22, 2008

I went from being sad and hurt and not ready to talk to him... to making plans to see him. What the heck a day can do to someones self confidence.

Aside from my revelation, I am also no longer too wounded to see him or talk with him. What do you ask made this happen?

Self-confidence and self-assuredness.

...or at least that is what I'd like to think it is.

All of the sudden, the light bulb went on. He's just another person whom I have a past with. Yes, I loved him dearly, but I understand that there are differences between us that just cannot be bridged at this time. I should look at him and treat him as I would any other friend.

...it also does not hurt that he contacted me before a month was over. It really was not for anything tremendous. I guess some mail has come for me. I offered to stop by and pick it up. I feel more confident because it was not me who had to reach out to him. That took a HUGE weight off my shoulders.

...of course I will be making a point to look absolutely amazing in the new outfit I bought! lol

2 comments:

Julie said...

U go girl! (hehehe)

Nichole M said...

Oh, yeah, hot stuff!