Not expecting anything. Not getting my hopes up for anything. But it sure was nice to see the man I fell in love with a year ago.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
My tummie's in knots for you!
I know it's gonna be tough for you, but just remember you are strong and you have come a LONG way in just a few short months. Your first apartment on your own and a new job... woweeeeee!
it'll go smoothly... and a quiet girlie giggle for him contacting YOU first...
(((HUGS))) It's hard not to let your mind go there, even if you tell yourself you won't think about it. I was lucky in that aspect. I didn't have *that* to deal with because I do *not* want back there for any reason.
A big "Oh yeah!" for him contacting you first, a big hug since I know that it won't be easy to see him and last but not least, a reminder to read that last post about self-confidence - remember that you have it chickie!! - Viz
5 comments:
My tummie's in knots for you!
I know it's gonna be tough for you, but just remember you are strong and you have come a LONG way in just a few short months. Your first apartment on your own and a new job... woweeeeee!
it'll go smoothly... and a quiet girlie giggle for him contacting YOU first...
(((HUGS))) It's hard not to let your mind go there, even if you tell yourself you won't think about it. I was lucky in that aspect. I didn't have *that* to deal with because I do *not* want back there for any reason.
A big "Oh yeah!" for him contacting you first, a big hug since I know that it won't be easy to see him and last but not least, a reminder to read that last post about self-confidence - remember that you have it chickie!!
- Viz
Hope it all went well.
I'm here for you if you need to chat, text or email :)
Thanks ladies...
I'm just trying to focus on me right now and understanditng what it is that I need and I want.
I just want to take it day by day.
Post a Comment