I find it hard to believe just how fast this kitty is growing up. He no longer fits easily into one hand. He no longer has that baby-kitten face. He is an adolescent. He is now jumping higher then ever and getting into more and more mischief. He is starting to knock things over and I know that the apartment is becoming less and less kitty-proof every day. At one point I thought I would be able to keep my bedroom door open while I was at work, now I am not so sure this will be the case. He is in a jumping higher and higher phase.
Before:

After:

4 comments:
Awww... they grow up so quickly. ::sniffle::
His little face and chin have slimmed down, for sure. What a cutie!
When does he get fixed? That will surely help matters...
He really is slimming down, loosing that chubby kitten face.
I'm going to call the vet next week and schedule something for the end of August. He's big enough now... He's about 4 pounds and is about 4 months old. It's about time!
Post a Comment