Monday, July 14, 2008

wooohooo!

I hit a weight loss milestone!

I saw a number that I haven't seen in a couple of years - 195. I can officially say that I banish the number 200 from my scale for GOOD!!!!

I'm exiceted because I have been getting closer and closer to this number and I have finally reached it. This is also giving me extra motivation to work harder.

My next goal is to reach 190 before the end of August, and to banish 195 from my life!

..er, unless I get pg in the very distant future. Then I can forsee the possibility of a 200. There are ALWAYS exceotions to thye rule.

any my favorite tan pants from Coldwater Creek are HUGE on me! I lvoe this!!!! These pants were just too tight when I bought them in January.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay!

Nichole M said...

Congratulations! What a great milestone to hit!

And on a monday, no less!

Chele76 said...

Thanks ladies!

Yea, might not be the smartest choosing Monday as my weigh in day... but since I'm taking Alli I cant really cheat all too much anymore! lol

The Captain's Wife said...

AWESOME!!! And if I may say so myself...you look great!

Heather said...

THAT IS AWESOME! WAY TO GO!