Tuesday, August 26, 2008

He was such a good boy!!!! He went into the carrier without any issues. He sat nicely in there with few meows. When I talked with him, to tell him that it was going to be all right, he rolled over and showed me some belly love. He even started purring while in the carrier.

When we went into the office he was happy, tail in the ear. He let both the vet tech and the vet pick him up, hold him, play with him. He even was cuddly with them. We now weights 6.2 pounds – he was less then three pounds when I brought him home!

No squirming when he got his vaccinations nor when they drew blood. He was SUCH the good trooper. The only thing he did not like was the ear cleaning… my little guy has ear mites. They took samples; I saw them under the microscope (eww! Gross swimming monsters with fangs!!!!) They gave him a mite treatment, rubbed it in good and let him shake, shake, SHAKE until globs were flying out. It was quite gross.

After his clean bill of health we talked about getting Papillion fixed and another mite treatment in two weeks. My guy is going to loose his fuzzy little testes.

5 comments:

Bart said...

On behalf of testicles everywhere, I cringe on behalf of your cat.

~**Dawn**~ said...

I wonder what kind of hits you're going to get for "fuzzy little testes". Hee hee hee.

Anonymous said...

NO more fuzzy balls! YAY!!

The Captain's Wife said...

What a good boy!!

Anonymous said...

Aww - he is a good kitty...better if he stopped boozing when you're not home though...