Sometimes I feel a little sad. Just a week ago he was excited and willing to try again. This week he doesn’t have the desire.
That is why I had to walk away.
I know that I want, need and deserve someone who will be there for me. Someone who will appreciate me. Someone who will love me and want to be with me for who I am now. Not if I could figure out how to do this, or if I started that, or if I just did a little more whatever.
Me. Who I am now. Only I can and will make changes for myself. I can better myself, I can further define myself. But ONLY I can do that for my own reasons. No one can make me be anything else.
I miss him today. But I have to honestly say that I am a little more relaxed and I feel like I am breathing again. I guess I didn’t realize just how much all of this has been weighing down on me.
1 comment:
::hugs::
Post a Comment