Michele, with dressing on the side.
awwww... crapity crap kitten ! That 'ONE' food is hard to pick up.Atleast he's happy.. giggle.
Ohhh...bad kitty....
Look at your baby... sooo cute!!!My baby did that once, but not my four legged ones. we should compare pics....LOL
Try Tupperware (or Rubbermaid). We used to have mice get into our birdseed bags. (One poor guy couldn't get out of the sunflower seed bag and died in there.) I moved to a Rubbermaid container and we haven't had issues since.
Time out for Papillion!!
Ok I can't help it. I am totally giggling right now.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
awwww... crapity crap kitten ! That 'ONE' food is hard to pick up.
Atleast he's happy.. giggle.
Ohhh...bad kitty....
Look at your baby... sooo cute!!!
My baby did that once, but not my four legged ones. we should compare pics....LOL
Try Tupperware (or Rubbermaid). We used to have mice get into our birdseed bags. (One poor guy couldn't get out of the sunflower seed bag and died in there.) I moved to a Rubbermaid container and we haven't had issues since.
Time out for Papillion!!
Ok I can't help it. I am totally giggling right now.
Post a Comment