Saturday, December 27, 2008

I've been productive today!

My apartment is pseudo-clean. I straightened up so that this place would be acceptable when Sarah and Julia came over. I cooked us some lunch and we hung out a bit. After they left I took an unexpected nap, only to find myself WIDE awake at 7pm and knowing that I would not be going to bed for a long time.

I pulled out my scrapbooking stuff and did GOOD! I finished Papillion's kitten book (I did 15 pages!!!). The end got difficult because I ran out of pages - but I figured that any pics left over that I really wanted to scrap can go inside my generic 2008 book (when I get around to making it.)

Afterwards I had every intention of going to bed... but that didn't quite happen. I ended up working on a better organizational method for all my scrapbooking crap. I set up one container for all my tools and adhesives. A separate container would hold accessories for my current project, and all the oher crap is all mashed together in a few places. I never said it was ALL organized! lol But at elast this will work for my next project.... Italy.

Yep. Time for my Italy book. I figure if I can keep organized about it, I should be able to work on it a little every week. I decided to put it in a Creative Memories book, since I'll be able to add lots of nice pages to it.

Before I start the book, I do have to go through one last pile of crap. So depending on how shopping goes with Mom on Sunday, I may be able to hammer that out and get my self in order to work on it soon.

I also need to get my printer / scanner hooked up. I'd like to scan Papillion's kitten book so that you all can see it - my camera just won't do it justice.

So that was my night in a nutshell.... 4 hours of heads-down scrapping and 15 pages complete! Not bad, eh?

4 comments:

Bart said...

I also had a productive night. Went over prototypes for a cartooned version of me for a new blog feature, downloaded some torrents, made a new avatar for social sites, played Oblivion, cared for the peanut, etc.

Mega said...

I too had a productive night. Hooray for productivity!

AutoSysGene said...

Ack! Can I tell you how much I hate to scrap...and yet, I love the finished product...if only I could jsut pay someone else to do it!! :)

Dizzy Vizzy said...

LOL - I think that we all call it scrapbooking crap - but we need it!