- Ever been out of the US? Yes, most recently was Italy in 2006, but prior to that some locations I’ve been to are Canada, England, Scotland and The Bahamas. Next will probably be Greece, but Croatia is sounding pretty darned cool right now.
- When Men wear socks with shorts, should they be pulled up or scrunched down? Down.*so* down.
- Xmas tree...real or fake? I GREATLY prefer real, but its not realistic for where I am in my life right now.
- Any Tattoos? Nope. But what about right above the pelvic bone, a present wrapped in a pretty glittery bow? :)
- How many miles to you drive to work? Mmmm, maybe 10?
- What is your middle name? Laura. No significance to it.
- Bathroom-do you "go" with the door open when someone else is home? Door open when no one is home. That is because the kitten freaks out when I close it. That IS his room by the way. lol
- Toilet paper-over hang or under hang? I prefer under, but I occasionally put it over to change things up. Yea, I’m wild, aren’t I??? lol
- When wet..do you comb your hair or brush your hair? Brush.
- Favorite weekend outfit. My comfy brown outfit. Its fuzzy and warm.
Monday, December 01, 2008
Karianne had a fun meme on her blog today. I decided to play along. It’s been far to long since I have played…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What the heck are people gonna say when we get matching tatoos??? or worse yet... i get the tree and you get the present???
and i think i;m gonna screw with your toidy paper next time i'm over ... just flip it around so it messes you up for an hour...
Post a Comment