Odd coincidence tonight. As I was talking about Daniel during therapy tonight I heard my phone vibrate. When I checked it, who was it??? None other then Daniel. His ears must have been burning. He's had the cross bars to my roof rack and I have not been able to get them from him. I've been bugging him for them for months. I called him and let him know that I was on my way home. He showed up about 5 minutes later. He was hesitant and wanted to stay outside. I told him that I had something for him. I can tell that he felt uncomfortable and just wanted to leave. I gave him his bag. We politely chatted for about 2 minutes and he was gone.
I no longer have any need to ever talk to him again. Kinda weird. Very final. All done. Oh, and by the way, no butterflies.
I'm ok. I'm really ok.
4 comments:
That's fabulous! ::hugs::
It's empowering when you can get the closure that feeling provides, isn't it? =)
Such an odd feeling. At first I was nervous that he was coming over. Then I wondered what condition my apartment was in and if his judging eyes would look it over. Then I realized that I *really* just didn't care what he thought. I can live however I want. Luckily I had been living rather neat, so that was not an issue ;)
After he left, I almost cried. Almost. I poured a glass of wine and thought about the wonderful guy I have been spending time with.
Life IS good :)
Huzzah! No tears. That is fantastic. HUGS.
Post a Comment