Tuesday, February 05, 2008

More exhaustion… but this time it’s for a silly reason. The past three nights in a row I’ve had very tiring dreams. You know those dreams when you wake up feeling like you just went through a traumatic experience, emotionally exhausted? That is how I have been waking up. I don’t think I have anything in particular that is on my mind, causing these dreams. But they have each been very involved, very detailed, some type of drama going on and me having to run around and fix whatever the situation is. Sleeping is my escape! I am supposed to enjoy my sleep and feel rested afterwards – not MORE tired.

I think I’ll try drinking some chamomile before bed. Maybe that will help “slow down” my mind.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you think it's caused by an unconcluded 'drama' issue?
a big *hug* for your sensitive soul.

Chele76 said...

maybe... I'm much closer to closing that issue altogether. It's just time to do the deed.

All I know is that I want a good night's sleep and I can't seem to get one :/

Anonymous said...

Ugh, that sucks. That always happens to me on the weekends, when I try to sleep in. I tell my husband that I'm so exhausted from these ridiculously involved dreams, that I need to sleep - which is the cause of all the tiredness in the first place!