Heather blogged about an American Heart Association sanctioned diet. It is a rather strict diet, consisting of around 1200 calories per day, for three days. Not only is it low cal, but it appears to be quite lean, and consists of food combinations that are supposed to be successful on a chemical level.
I’ve decided to give it a try. No silly, not this weekend. But in the near future. I chose May 6-8th to be my dates. I have to wait until after my next peapod delivery, so that I actually have the food in the house, and I refuse to go to the grocery store until I can get better at grocery shopping.
The diet can supposedly help you drop 10 pounds over the three days. I am assuming there is a detoxification process that will be going on. The diet states that you can repeat it four times a month, ultimately loosing up to 40 pounds in one month. Now, I realize this is crazy, and I don’t want to live on a diet as limited as this, but I think that if this is successful, I can repeat it again in late May and once again in mid-June.
I was just playing around with number, and if I am successful at this, and even loose only 5 pounds per try…. Well, I just might be able to go to England weighing 180-185 pounds and possibly being in a size 14 again.
Ahhhh…. Just the thought of that is heavenly.
1 comment:
OMG I totally am gonna try that diet too! And obviously not this weekend. I might try it next week or the week after....
Post a Comment