Friday, May 23, 2008

BTW – I went 40 hours without being in contact with Daniel. It was easier because I had people over and things to distract me. I don’t think I’ve cried in over 24 hours now… this is good!

I did send him an email this morning. It was casual – I asked him if it was ok for me to pick up a few things this evening. I kept it short and to the point – no fluff… no talk of my interview – just the question. He responded about an hour later and said that was fine with him and offered to help me. My response was simple; I told him that since it was boxes of books, help would be nice but not necessary. I also advised him that I would send him a message when I was on my way there.

3 comments:

Nichole M said...

You're doing it! I knew you could... :-)

Anonymous said...

It will get easier, 'Chele. I promise.

~**Dawn**~ said...

Just a matter of keeping your mind occupied. That helps.