Friday, September 19, 2008

Nut case.

That is how I like to describe my kitten. He really is a nutcase. He has learned a new trick, and he’s done it two nights in a row now.

Since he is relatively calmer during the evening, I hardly have to close the door and lock him out of my bedroom door. He usually plays for a little then settles in on a pillow by my head.

WELL…

While he plays around, before he settles in for the night… he’s been playing at the foot of my bed and digging around at my covers. He figured out how to pull himself up onto the bed, but UNDER the covers. He then shimmies along my side all the way from the bottom of the bed, by my feet… up to the top, by my head. Can I say how hard it is to not giggle when this little furball is crawling up along me? Especially as I am trying to fall asleep.

No wonder I have such a hard time falling asleep!

1 comment:

~**Dawn**~ said...

Hee hee! Silly kitty.