Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Tree decorating in Papillion's eyes...

10 comments:

Mary said...

oh so cute!! she looks a little like my Hail. very cute!!

Anonymous said...

Hula & Milo love those packing peanuts too. I love the pic with his face up, eyes closed in the box of peanuts.

A Day in My Life said...

Your kitty looks so cute. It makes me miss having one at home. I love how cats are with trees. My sister's cat Pumpkin takes up residence under the tree from the time it goes up until it comes down.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the kitty pictures! He looks freakin' exhausted! LOL

Chele76 said...

oh, it was exhausting just watching him! lol But he really did have a blast.

Nichole M said...

omg. Was he *in* the tree? I am so thankful that neither of my kitties has ever tried that one...

Dizzy Vizzy said...

Aww! Even my old ladies love playing with packing peanuts - go figure.

Chele76 said...

Nichole: lol no, he wasn't in the tree. He knows not to do that (or at least not in front of me! lol) He was playing with some garland I had on the floor. He had so much fun crawling and diving through it.

Anonymous said...

At least he didn't lift his leg on it like Apache did his first Christmas. (It was a live tree back then. Since we switched to the fake one, no more peeing on the tree. Or the presents.)

~**Dawn**~ said...

Those are some fantastic photos, Chele! LOL