Ok everyone… time for your jaw to hit the floor. For those of you who know me, this is a complete turn-around for me… for those of you who REALLY know me, this may not be as big of a surprise because I have been eluding to this for some time now…
I want to be a mommy.
7 comments:
WWWWOOOOOOHHHHHOOOOOOOOOO!
that's a mixture of excitement... & me falling off my chair !
I saw that Mack truck a coming.
You can practice on Sunday godmummie.
o oo ooo ... can we be SAHM's together... and start our own snotty play dates and become park whores too??
ok :)
I'm not surprised. :-)
Awww I knew it was coming.
Saw your Dad today...Grandpa haha
A little Michdaniel, how cute!
April - I figured you'd have an idea. Especially after the baby talk fest this wekeend. That poor guy in the bar that had to hear all the details of breast feeding! lol
Jule - I totally can't picture that... but then again, I never thought I'd be wanting kids either! lol
April - I figured you'd have an idea. Especially after the baby talk fest this wekeend. That poor guy in the bar that had to hear all the details of breast feeding! lol
Jule - I totally can't picture that... but then again, I never thought I'd be wanting kids either! lol
::knock knock::
Hello? This is your ovaries... We're taking over Command Central. ;-)
Post a Comment