Saturday, May 17, 2008


Today is the big day, April and Daryl's wedding. I am about to start getting ready. I will need to shellac my hair since Daniel and I will be riding down in the Mazda. It's a beautiful day out. One last right for old times sake? I hope that isn't the case.

I'll make sure to have some xanax with me... but of course I know not to take it after drinking. Damned panic attacks have been getting the better of me a bit lately.

Time to plug in those curling irons and get ready to knock his socks off! Here comes his ex girlfriend who weighs almost 15 pounds less then she did in January!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just noticed you had another big drop since Monday, that's great! Maybe you'll knock the socks off of some of those guys the landlord said will be hittin' on you.

Post pictures!

Chele76 said...

Amy - thanks! It has been going down and down and down! All this exercise from moving and eating lighter is working out great for me! Now I just have to keep this up and start hitting the gym.

All the clothes I bought a few weeks ago are getting big on me already! :)